Export chats in CSV file
Exporting contacts and important Whatsapp contacts data into CSV files
TimelinesAI allows exporting contacts and important Whatsapp contacts data into CSV files.
In order to export the contacts data:
- In the menu on the left side of the select tab Contacts export
2. Click Export contacts button
3. The file with the exported contacts will start in the background and you will see the notification at the top of the screen
4. After the CSV file is generated you will see it in the list down the screen and you will be able to download it
Following a link provided, you will be able to download a CSV with all the data about the contacts from your workspace.
The Whatsapp contact data includes contact names, phone numbers, labels, etc.
Everything besides messaging history, message tags, and comments. You can filter or map the columns in your CSV or CRM.
CSV file provides you with the following information regarding the chats you have in your shared inbox:
- Contact name
- Contact number
- Timeline URL
- Timeline labels
- Timeline Responsible
- Timeline Responsible email
- Contact description
- Last message date
- Chat creation or initial sync date
- Chat status
You can create a new chat without adding a contact to your contact book. Learn how to do it in the article below.
Start a new chat without adding a number into your Contact Book