Invite a New Team Member to Join the Workspace
Joining the workspace
With TimelinesAI, you can invite your team members to the workspace and efficiently manage your Whatsapp inbox together. This is also one of the best solutions for geographically distributed teams.
Once you invite a teammate, they will be able to view, reply and manage all the chats that come from your number.
Inviting a team member
To invite a team member to join your workspace:
- Go to the Team menu tab
- In the text field Invite a colaborator type the email of the team member you want to invite
- Press Invite
4. You will see the status of the invitation and the current role of the invitee, which is set as a Teammate by default
5. You can change the role to a Collaborator from a drop-down menu.
In order to connect a teammate to a Pipedrive, ask the teammate to connect their Pipedrive account in the Pipedrive integration menu on TimelinesAI. Once they connect their Pipedrive account, they will be able to send Whatsapp messages from Pipedrive interface.
Note: Learn the difference between the roles in the article: Roles for managing your Shared Inbox at TimelinesAI
Status of the invitation
There can be different statuses of the teammates of your workspace:
- Invitation sent – the email with the invitation was sent to a provided email address and is awaiting confirmation from the side of the invitee
- Invitation expired – the email with the invitation was sent to a provided email address and invitee haven’t confirmed it and it expired
- Active – the invitee confirmed an invitation and is an active teammate/collaborator in the workspace