Sending Broadcast/Bulk Replies On Whatsapp
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
TimelinesAI enables your team to send Bulk Replies to the custom lists of your contacts on Whatsapp.
It works similar to Broadcasting on Whatsapp, but provides you with a bit more options.
Users of TimelinesAI can:
- Send the marketing message in bulk to the customers who have interacted with your business. The recipients don’t have to have your number saved in their contact book.
- Send the bulk reply to more than 256 contacts. You can segment or filter customer chats by labels, types (groups or direct chats) and save these lists as presets. The bulk reply is useful to send updates, news, and upsell services to your customers.
How to send a Bulk Reply campaign
To send the bulk reply campaign, you need to select all or several contacts from the custom list and press the “Bulk Reply” button. You can use Quick Reply templates, add attachments or simply type a message and send it away.
Sending a Bulk Reply will result in a direct message into each chat or group chat that you selected.
Note that variables are not supported yet, so avoid inserting information personal to some of your contacts.
How to create a Custom List on TimelinesAI
Custom lists are created by applying Filters for your chat view. You can create a new Filter by pressing the “New filter” button near Search.
First, you get to enter the name of your Custom List. After that, you have plenty of criteria to sort your contacts from Whatsapp:
- Labels. If you labeled your chats in a certain way, you can set the custom list to display only chats with a specific label.
- Responsible. You can create lists of chats that your teammate is responsible for. It’s useful if you want a quick way to oversee your team performance on Whatsapp.
- Chat types. You can choose between Direct chats, Group chats, or include both.
- Whatsapp Account. It is used to filter chats that come from a specific number (in case you have more than one Whatsapp number connected in your workspace).
- Chat name. Do you have a specific naming system for your chats? If yes, you can choose to display only chats that have a specific word in their title.
- Set as default filter view. You can replace your default “All Chats” tab with the current pre-set by checking this option.
- Shared with the team. Check this option if you want to make this list visible to all your team members.
When you click Apply, a new tab will be created for you in TimelinesAI.
The list is updated automatically. For example, if you included chats with a specific label, and added this label to a new chat, it will get added into the list automatically. The same works for Responsible, and any other criteria.
Here’s a short gif that showcases creating a Filter and sending a Bulk Reply campaign to the contacts
That’s it! If you have any questions, please reach out in chat. We will be glad to help you out!