Whatsapp chats and messages are not syncing: connection is paused or suspended
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
If your chats aren’t syncing, or you can’t send messages to Whatsapp, there may be several reasons for it.
Please check if your issue might be resolved with the following:
Use TimelinesAI instead of Whatsapp Web/Desktop
Currently, Whatsapp only supports one active session at a time. If the owner of the number that is connected to Timelines opens Whatsapp Web, your connection with TimelinesAI will be paused. Timelines will attempt to resume the connection automatically in 10 minutes. If it fails (e.g. your device is turned off) the owner will be notified via email to resume the connection.
Make sure the device is charged and connected to Wi-Fi
Since we enable users to connect their own numbers, the connection is dependent on the device with the sim-card you used to connect Whatsapp number to TimelinesAI.
Just like with Whatsapp Web, your phone must be charged and connected to the Internet in order for us to sync incoming messages and replies.
Adjust Connection and Sleep Settings on your Device
- Navigate to Settings >> Battery & device care >> Battery >> Background Usage Limits >> Never sleeping apps
- Add Whatsapp
- Navigate to Settings >> Battery >> Battery Optimization
- Choose Whatsapp and toggle Don’t optimize
- Navigate to Settings >> Whatsapp
- Make sure Background App Refresh is enabled
- Make sure Cellular Data is enabled
- Navigate to Battery >> Low Power Mode
- Make sure it’s Off
If you checked all the above and it still doesn’t help, please let us know. Sometimes Whatsapp rolls out a big update and it may affect our infrastructure.
The fastest way to reach out is by using the chat in the right bottom corner of your screen. We will do our best to help you and fix the issue ASAP.