Explore WhatsApp and HubSpot integration. Enhance customer engagement and streamline your marketing efforts effortlessly.
WhatsApp & Zapier Automation Overview
If you want to notify your contact about a new deal on HubSpot, then use this step-by-step guide. The Zapier template will send an automatic WhatsApp message to your contact when a new Deal is created in Hubspot.
– This automation is available as Zapier & WhatsApp template for quick setup with TimelinesAI.
– Native Zapier integration is available on all TimelinesAI plans.
– You can try it on a free trial right now! No credit card or additional setup is required, it works with all WhatsApp numbers.
Step 1: Create a new Zap
For illustration purposes, we’ll be creating a Zap where automated messages are sent on WhatsApp after a new Deal is created on Hubspot. However, you may change the triggers and actions, available within their respective drop-down menus on Zapier, depending on your needs.
Log into Zapier and then create a Zap by adding the information required in the respective fields like this:
Once you are done, click on “Try it”. This will take you to a section where you’ll be able to select the Hubspot account that you’ll use. Zapier will ask your permission to access information from Hubspot. Once you approve it, Zapier will proceed and gather data from your Hubspot account.
Step 2: Connecting TimelinesAI account
After you finish step 1, Zapier will ask you for your TimelinesAI account. To connect TimelinesAI account, you need to:
– Go to the TimelinesAI account;
– Click on the “Integrations” tab on the sidebar;
– Choose “Zapier Integration“, where you’ll need to click on “Generate new token“:
You’ll then go back to Zapier and continue the process by pasting that token into this text box:
This will allow Zapier to load your WhatsApp account – make sure to select your account there and then click on “Next”.
Step 3: Customize your WhatsApp message
Zapier will ask you for information about the message. The information that you’ll enter here are variables that will be preloaded from your Hubspot account, as you can see here:
When you click on the “Phone number” field, Zapier will provide you with variables, which will have an example beside them.
The “Message text” is where you’ll write the message that you want to send to people. You may add more variables depending on your intended message. Once you are done with the fields above, you may proceed by clicking on “Next”.
Step 4: Testing your WhatsApp & Zapier Automation
Once you click on “Send test”, Zapier will send an automated message that will be visible on TimelinesAI:
After you have confirmed that the message was sent, you may go back to Zapier and proceed to the last step by clicking on “Next”. This will take you to a section where you can double-check the details you just entered here, and then you may turn this Zap on.
And that’s how you create a Zap to send automated messages to your contacts after a New Deal (or any other event) is created on Hubspot. You’ll be able to review this on Zapier by clicking on “Zaps“.
Step 5: Check out other ready-to-use WhatsApp and Zapier Automations
Looking for something else? No problem, we got you covered! Just register for a free trial and submit your request in our in-app support chat – we will create a template for you!
- WhatsApp and Zapier automation #1: Send a WhatsApp message when new Deal is created in Pipedrive - July 3, 2023
- WhatsApp and Zapier automation #2: Send a WhatsApp message when new Deal stage is changed in Pipedrive - July 3, 2023
- WhatsApp and Zapier automation #3: Send confirmation messages in WhatsApp for new Calendly events - July 3, 2023