Latest posts by Kyrylo Taranenko (see all)
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
By many user requests, added “Quick replies”. You can create message templates for your team, and use them to quickly respond in chats (or to start a new chat).
To create a new Quick reply template for your team, go to the Whatsapp -> Quick Reply tab, and press “New Template”. Your teammates will be able to use it once they type the / symbol into the chat.
Quick replies can also be used for Start New Chat and Bulk Reply features.
Bulk Reply Management
- The limit of 50 chats is removed. You can have as many contacts in your Bulk Reply list as you wish.
- The sending process is visualized and can be paused / resumed / cancelled
- If you have pre-set Quick Reply templates, they can be used for Bulk Reply
Start New Chat Improvements
- The team member who starts a chat is automatically assigned as Responsible for the chat
- You can use Quick Replies for Start New Chat
- Copypasting images now works (e.g. taking a screenshot and pasting it into the message)
- Country code is auto-detected when pasting a phone number from the clipboard
Quality of Life Improvements
- You can now copy-paste images into chat response from the clipboard (e.g. taking a screenshot and pasting it into the answer as an attachment)
- Share your Filters (custom chat list presets) with your team: when updating a Filter, check the “Shared with the team” checkbox, and the filter view will become visible to your teammates.
- The “Team” page is now displayed in your navigation menu to make team management more convenient
Stability improvements and bugfixes:
- Improved detection of offline (powered down / no network) states of mobile device and quicker recovery from offline state
- Fixed QR code generation issues