- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
This update brings several long-awaited and requested features:Export to PDF – you can now export selected messages into a PDF file to download it, print or share. Just choose the message(s) you want to print and press the export to PDF button as shown on the image below:
Tags for messages. You can now tag your messages and later quickly filter and search them by tags. This enables you to mark messages by important milestones or topics (like estimation, report, client approval, deal terms, etc) and later find them in Timelines to freshen your memory or share such messages with your colleagues or clients.Click the picture to see it full size:
– Messages can now be deleted. In addition to archiving (hiding messages from view), you can now completely delete the messages from the system. This also grants you more control over the content in Timelines overall. Please note that once you delete the message from the system you won’t be able to restore it and you will need to import it again.
New messages indication. You can now see how many unreads you have in different chats. This is most useful to see new updates in Timelines managed by your teammates.
Fixes and Stability Improvements:
- Improved multiselection experience: toolbar is visible while scrolling
- Multiple fixes in group message sharing
- Improvements in displaying Whatsapp messages with Hebrew