- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
On Tuesday, December 14 we released a server update that caused temporary problems with Whatsapp message synchronization on the app. You may have noticed that new messages don’t get displayed on the chat view in TimelinesAI, or the messages sent by you and your team members don’t appear on the chat.
We are already aware of the issue, and are working on the fix. It will take us approximately 2 hours to release the fix.
Here is more detail of services that were affected by the update:
- Messages cannot be received / synced into the system (and correspondingly, any integrations wont work).
- New users that scan QR code won’t get their chats synced.
- Existing users that scan QR code won’t get their chat list refreshed
It is still possible to send messages from TimelinesAI, and they will arrive to the recipient. The messages won’t be displayed in TimelinesAI chat until we release the fix.
We apologize for the unexpected disruption that was caused by the outage. It’s our main priority on fixing it asap. We will let you know once it is resolved.
If you have additional questions please contact us in the real-time chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org