- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2023 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
Gmail enables you to forward the e-mails to the external address of choice automatically.
Since TimelinesAI Inbox provides you with a unified e-mail address which will then streamline your messages into the appropriate Timelines, you may choose what messages get imported at a granular level.
While you can set up the simple rule to forward everything that comes to your inbox into Timelines, we recommend to use filters and set some rules. In such a way you’ll be sure only most important business messages will get into the Timeline and no spam will be let in.
How to set up automatic e-mail forwarding into TimelinesAI
- Go to the Forwarding and Pop/IMAP tab in Settings of Gmail. Use this shortcut link for your convenience.
- Click the “Add a Forwarding Address” button. Add the address of your Inbox in TimelinesAI.
- Press “Proceed” in the pop-up window and then “Ok”. Gmail will send a confirmation email to the e-mail address you provided. You may either open it in TimelinesAI and click the link to confirm the request or copypaste the confirmation code into the Confirmation code field.
- Select Forward a copy of incoming mail and enter your TimelinesAI email address once again.
- (optional) Choose what to do with the original e-mail that came into your inbox.
You may either Keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox to leave the original message as new and unread, mark, archive or delete the original message. You may probably want to set it to keep Gmail’s copy in the inbox as it will leave your messages untouched and won’t change your regular flow.
- Select Save Changes.
How to apply forwarding rules using G-Mail Filters
- Go to the Filters and Blocked Addresses menu. Choose to create a filter.
- Set up your criteria for the e-mails that you want to send into TimelinesAI.
You may configure it by sender (From), recipient (To), subject, certain words in the e-mail (e.g. “summary”, “report”, etc.), or the words that would prevent the specific e-mail from going into Timelines (e.g. “previous night was great”, “increase X for Y$”, etc.).
Additionally, you may specify the size of the e-mail and whether it should have an attachment or not. If you’re not sure, leave this unchecked.
To forward mail from a certain sender, enter that email address, name, domain, or any part of these next to From field. If you want to forward all your e-mail, simply put @ in there.
- Click Create a Filter. Select the box to the left of Forward it to, select the address to which you want these messages delivered from the drop-down list, and select Create filter.
- Additionally, in this step, you may set up some useful organization rules for your inbox on G-mail. It would be a good idea to set a “TimelinesAI” label to keep track of what gets into Timelines and what not.
That’s it! If you ever feel like it, you may configure additional filters to achieve even more granular control over the importing into TimelinesAI.
If you wish to cease the automatic importing, just click Disable Forwarding in Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.