If you are a HubSpot user and need to send out mass messages on WhatsApp from HubSpot, use this step-by-step guide.
TimelinesAI is a powerful marketing and sales automation for teams that use multiple WhatsApp accounts for business.
In this article, we will guide you through the step-by-step process of how to efficiently leverage HubSpot workflows to send mass messages on WhatsApp and maximize your outreach efforts. Learn more about WhatsApp HubSpot Integration via TimelinesAI.
HubSpot workflows are available in Professional and Enterprise plans.
To facilitate the sending of mass messages from HubSpot workflows, you have the option to create a suitable workflow. It involves manually enrolling contacts from the CRM and sending them personalized mass messages. By following this process, you’ll be able to efficiently communicate with a large number of recipients while maintaining a personalized touch.
So, let’s dive in and learn how to unlock the full potential of mass messaging via HubSpot workflows.
1. Go to the HubSpot workflows
From the menu, choose the Automation dropdown menu and click on Workflows.
2. Choose your workflow
Learn more on how to create a workflow to send automated WhatsApp messages from HubSpot.
3. Enroll Contacts from your CRM
After selecting a particular Workflow, please click on the Enroll button located at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Choose Manually enroll contacts
5. Select appropriate option
Upon selecting the “Manually enroll contacts” option, you will be presented with two alternatives:
- Enroll contacts one by one individually
- Enroll contacts from a list
6. If you opt to enroll contacts from a list, you can view all contact lists you have previously created.
7. If you opt to enroll individual contacts, you will have the ability to access all of your contacts and manually select the necessary ones.
8. Once you finish, click the Enroll button
9. Set up delays and follow up with the same Contacts after a custom period
When you click on the plus icon, you will have the option to select a delay from the moment the first message is sent.
10. Set up the second message in the sequence
Once you have set the desired delay, press the plus icon again, scroll down, and choose the option to send a WhatsApp message via TimelinesAI.
11. Your workflow is ready! Thus you can manually enroll contacts from HubSpot and send them mass WhatsApp messages.
- Customer.io: automated WhatsApp messages using TimelinesAI Public API - January 18, 2024
- Bitrix24 CRM & WhatsApp integration via Make.com - January 18, 2024
- How to Unban WhatsApp Number? (Latest Update 2024) - January 12, 2024