Are you looking for a way to save time and stay organized when it comes to communicating with new contacts? If so, you need to check out our new integration, Send automated WhatsApp messages when a new Contact is created in Teamleader Focus.
With this integration, you can automatically send personalized WhatsApp messages to new contacts as soon as they are added to Teamleader Focus. This can help you build relationships with new contacts quickly and easily, and it can also save you a lot of time.
To use this integration, simply connect your Teamleader Focus account to our integration and create a new automation. You can customize the automation to send a different message to different types of contacts, and you can also add variables to the message so that it is personalized to each contact.
Once you have created your automation, you can sit back and relax while our integration takes care of the rest. We will automatically send the WhatsApp message to your new contact, and you will be notified once it has been sent.
1. Under “Choose A Trigger”, Click On The “When This Happens…” Dropdown Button
2. Type “New contact”
3. Click on “New Contact”
4. Under “Choose an Action”, click on the “automatically do this” dropdown button and type in “Send message to new chat”.
5. Click on Connect My Apps
6. Click on New Contact in Teamleader Focus
7. Click on Sign in
8. A new window will open allowing you to enter your credential to your Teamleader focus account
9. Click on Send Message to New Chat in TimelinesAI
10. Click on Sign in
11. A new window will open allowing you to enter your Token
- ActiveCampaign and WhatsApp Integration Playbook - November 24, 2023
- Using WhatsApp for Healthcare: A Comprehensive Guide - November 23, 2023
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Sending Bulk WhatsApp Messages: A Comprehensive Guide - November 20, 2023