Are you tired of manually sending WhatsApp messages to customers when their deals are accepted in Teamleader Focus? If so, you need to check out our new integration, Save time and stay organized with automated WhatsApp messages for Teamleader Focus deals.
To get started, simply connect your Teamleader Focus account to our integration. Once connected, you can create a new automation that will send a WhatsApp message whenever a deal is accepted. You can customize the message to include any information you want, such as the customer’s name, the deal amount, and the closing date.
Once you’ve created your automation, you can sit back and relax while our integration takes care of the rest. We’ll send the WhatsApp message to your customer automatically, and you’ll be notified once it’s been sent.
1. Under “Choose A Trigger”, Click On The “When This Happens…” Dropdown Button and type in “Deal Accepted”.
2. Click on “Deal Accepted”
3. Under “Choose an Action”, click on the “automatically do this” dropdown button and type in “Send message to new chat”.
4. Click on “Send Message to New Chat”
16. Click on Connect My Apps
17. Click on Deal Accepted in Teamleader Focus
18. Click on Sign in
19. Click on Login…
20. Click on Open Send Message to New Chat in TimelinesAI
21. A new window will open allowing you to enter your Token
- ActiveCampaign and WhatsApp Integration Playbook - November 24, 2023
- Using WhatsApp for Healthcare: A Comprehensive Guide - November 23, 2023
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Sending Bulk WhatsApp Messages: A Comprehensive Guide - November 20, 2023