Latest posts by Kyrylo Taranenko (see all)
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
Improvements for chat management on Whatsapp Shared Inbox
- Visual distinction between sent and received messages
- Sent and received messages appear instantly for a more reliable chatting experience
- Sending attachments in Replies is now supported
New widget to display the Whatsapp connection status:
- Replaced the Reply button with a text area for better messaging flow
- Chats and messages get uploaded faster
- You can preview the last message and the status of connection for each chat in the chat list view.
- Attachments now get uploaded along with other messages
- Groups with the same name no longer merge into one chat
Do you like the improvements? Some of the ideas were submitted by our users. We review all the feedback we get, so feel free to request features on our Roadmap, or contact us in chat in the right bottom corner of the app.