Manage Chats: Rename, Assign, Reply
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
How do the Chats work?
Once you connect your Whatsapp number, TimelinesAI will automatically sync new chats, messages, and replies. New chats will come on top of the list and will be marked as unread.
Rename a chat
If the number is saved in the contact book of the Owner, it will be named according to the contact. Otherwise, it will contain a number as a title. You can rename the chat after the recipient – to do it, press the edit icon next to the chat’s name.
Assign a chat
By default, new chats are unassigned.
To assign a chat to yourself or someone else:
- Hover over a chat you want to assign
- Click the Assign icon in the floating menu on the right
- Choose the person from the list
- Press Assign
After you select a teammate, they will get an email and in-app notification. This can be useful to assign chats as tasks to specific team members.
This action may be performed in bulk.
To assign several chats to a person at once:
- Select several chats by check-marking on the left side of particular chats
- Press the Assign button in the top menu
- Choose the person you want to assign from the list
TimelinesAI enables your team to collectively manage and reply to chats. There is no difference for the recipient who exactly replies to the chat – the answers will be sent from the number you’ve connected to Timelines.
TimelinesAI supports group chats. They work just the same as regular chats.