Manage Chats: Rename, Assign, Reply
Latest posts by Kyrylo Taranenko (see all)
- How to use Whatsapp for Marketing Your Business: Complete 2021 Guide - April 29, 2021
- Top 10 Productivity Tools For Whatsapp Business - March 12, 2021
- How to Collaborate On Whatsapp Messages As a Team In TimelinesAI - April 13, 2020
How do the Chats work?Once you connect your Whatsapp number, TimelinesAI will automatically sync new chats, messages, and replies. New chats will come on top of the list and will be marked as unread. They will be not assigned to any of the teammates. TimelinesAI supports group chats. They work just the same as regular chats.
Rename a chatIf the number is saved in the contact book of the Owner, it will be named according to the contact. Otherwise, it will contain a number as a title. You can rename the chat after the recipient – to do it, press the edit icon next to the chat’s name.
Assign a chatBy default, new chats are unassigned. To assign a chat to yourself or someone else:
- Hover over a chat you want to assign
- Click the Assign icon in the floating menu on the right
- Choose the person from the list
- Press Assign
Sorting chat list by a Responsible teammateIn order to keep the received messages organized there is a possibility to sort the chat list by Responsible – in this case first in the list will be displayed chats, which asre Unassigned and after that chats assigned to each teammate. To sort the chat list by Responsible:
- Go the the chat list
- Navigate to the right side of the chat list and click Responsible column
- The chat list will be displayed according to the teammate assigned to be responsible for the chat